A proven leader in the legal community, dedicated to obtaining justice for his clients with the highest level of client service.
For more than 20 years, Brian Herrington has successfully represented consumers, small-business plaintiffs, and attorneys general in complex litigation. As a leader in class action litigation, Brian has won verdicts and large settlements in class action litigation ranging from antitrust and market manipulation cases to unfair and deceptive acts and practices. Brian's practice also focuses on lemon law litigation and providing general counsel assistance to small businesses.
The driving force behind Brian's ability to consistently achieve successful results is his dedication to always making outstanding service to his clients the focus of his practice, even when it comes at the cost of firm profits. While achieving substantial financial rewards for his clients in class actions and other litigation is a mainstay of Brian's practice, he is also committed to helping clients achieve justice even when their cases are less lucrative to the firm. For example, Brian has helped saved the homes of numerous elderly clients from foreclosure, where the clients had been taken advantage of by unscrupulous mortgage brokers and lenders. Regardless of a client's circumstances, Brian is fully committed to delivering aggressive, competent, and compassionate legal service to all of Herrington Law's clients.
- Juris Doctor in 1995 from the University of Mississippi Law Center
- Mississippi College, 1991
- Mississippi Association of Justice
- Class Action Listserv Moderator for the National Association of Consumer Advocates
- MS State Chair for the National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Public Justice
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals